17 November 2008

alice nine. fan project

just want to share a fan project info.

~Mosaic Fanproject~

Hello people! ^0^/
How about letting alicenine. know who their fans are?

~Concept?~

It's about creating a mosaic of alice nine. logo with ID photos of their fans from all over the world.
Then the mosaic logo will be printed in 7ox5ocm size and sent to alice nine.
I already made such a poster for myself; here is the preview:


Click here for the full sized version.
I would look like that but instead of live pictures, they will find our pretty faces (hush! I said PRETTY!) and instead of the tour logo, there will be the band's logo ^-^

~What to send?~

A picture of you.
The best would be an identity photo or at least a picture of you with a clear background (You and I both know how chaotic your room is, no need to join alice nine in this confidence xD).
I can be a scanned photo or a digital one, it does not change anything at all.
It HAS to be 300x450px, so please resize it.

~Where to send?~

To me!
That means on my Journal or on my e-mail adress: tigyaru[at]hotmail[dot]com

~Prohibited?~


Photos with personnal messages, names or special effects (masks, animations, filters,...) on them.
Photos with people keeping a sheet of paper (or a scarf, an underwear or whatever else xD) with a message on it.
Any tendancious pictures (I know some off you thought about nude pictures since they began reading this thread xD Keep in your mind that I will see your picture too, so please spare my innocent eyes >.<)
~Deadline?~


15th December 2008.

~Who can participate?~


Every alice nine. fan!
And if you know other alice nine. fans who are not yet part of this community, catch your camera and begin your hunting!!
I need a lot of pictures, so don't hasitate to also send me pictures of your friends as long as they are fans too.

taking from : alice nine community @ LJ . under ikalenn idea. Lets join in ! (^-^)/

No comments: