24 March 2009

Support Them!

Me and My friends decide something good ! Yes, we both decide to apply a credit card, its one way to buy Import CD. Uh-huh. So, If anyone interested in buying any CD, Magazine, or whatsoever in website below or any other site, just email to us, and we will gladly ordered it for you. :)





For those who want to collect "original mp3's" and other previlage from HEAR JAPAN we also can help you with that.



[Currently taking order within Indonesia only ^^]

FAQ :

What should I do when I want to order?
- send your email to : number.zero.six[at]gmail.com
- type your Name, phone No, Order and link for your order. Don't forget to type "Order" on your Subject, it helps us filter our email. :)
- don't worry I'm truly Indonesian, I speak native Bahasa and live in Indonesia.
[I just practice my engrish ^^]

When will you reply to my mail?
ASAP, usually within 48hours.

How do I pay after I placed an order?
We will let you know via email. :)

How do you send my package[s]?
We use JNE service to send your package[s] right to your front door :)

Do you give a bonus when I buying from you?
It depends, some site give bonus if you pre-order. Oh yeah, when you're being loyal with us, we give you special price of course :)

Is it safe to buy from you?
Well, if you don't trust us first, then how are we gonna proof it to you? ^_^

Hey you, web-master of iheartvkei, did you really buy this "original" thing you said in almost every entry?
LOLz, Of course I do. I don't talk non-sense. Check out some of my collection :)


Left to Right: My magazine collection [buy @ Kinokuniya], SIDNAD DVD [SID Concert in 2008 buy @ hmv], Tohoshinki and Ayaka DVD Concert + T album, Super Junior album, Larcenciel Album, YUI album [ buy @ WOM] (I'm not always listen to "dark music", I listen to pops or other genre, sometimes)

Left to Right : Rock&Read Magazine 023 [ buy @ cdjapan ], alicenine. Rainbows CDs+DVD [buy @ cdjapan] + xTRIPx Siesta CD (bonus all member's photo) [ buy @ brand-x ]

Left to Right : the same SIDNAD DVD just a different view, the GazettE - Repeated Countless Error DVD [buy @ cdjapan] (plz don't mind other thing around it, lol)

Its out of topic, but, do you know where I can buy this original stuff on local store?
For CDs try buy it @ World of Music, Located in Mall Taman Anggrek, 3rd Floor or Music+ store, Disc Tarra, etc. You can't rely on em when you talk about Vkei goodies, I found almost NOTHING. For magazine, you can always rely on Kinokuniya store, my favorite place is Kino @ Plaza Senayan.

Eto..What if I want to ask something, beside order thing?
Its OK to send me fan-mail,lol. But please, let it related to jrock, vkei, or at least jmusic, I don't need more DRAMA, NO, not in my email inbox, NOTHX -,-

[ additonal FAQ ]

Why should I buy Original, when I can download it almost all over the internet?
- To keep the band you like ALIVE and they will make more GREAT MUSIC if you buy their release! Y/Y?
- Didn't you say your a big fans of them??But you don't own anything about em except those mp3? Seriously.
- You can always show off to your friends or keep it as an early inheritance for your grandchild? 8D
- there is ALWAYS a chance where our LOVELY band come to our COUNTRY, because many people from our COUNTRY buy their original release, understand woot I mean??

No comments: