Vo. シン (Sin) - Gu. 零乃 (Reno) - Gu. 怜我 (Ryouga) - Ba. IV - Dr. Ko-ki
currently very interested in vkei band (_ _") listen to D - Arbesque song 10 times a day, Lolita23q - ceramic star 7 times a day,then... xTRIPx new songs, almost all time, Gosh, Dream and Hoshi are damn GREAT. Yoshito, that rapping part and those musical skill (+_+) I really regret I don't buy their single (_ _") Glad someone share it. and now, I'm ready to add my fandom list with ViViD, check their web here! they already sign to Indie-PSC, which will soon "brother" with SuG and Screw. No release from them, not yet. But, many ppl said Sin is good singer. He look interesting tough, and their drummer too, kinda similar to Takeru from SuG, no??I have a feeling ko-ki will spamming his blog, like 10 entry a day or more.I hope their not dissapointing.Let's wait. (_ _")





No comments:
Post a Comment